End of July 2011. I've been intoduced to someone. More like a name actually. To be precised, I never met him before. But I do know his mum. A nice lady she is. My dad gave his parents my phone no and I got his. I got a ring from him on the very next day :)
Our first meeting would be on early August 2011. He asked me out. Since this was the first time I were to met him, I asked him to meet at Alamanda i.e. near my place. He agreed.
In Alamanda, he gave me a called to know where am I. I asked him to meet me in front of the Carefour. Thus, around 7.45pm, we set our eyes for the first time. He came towards me as I stand still there. I knew that's him as there's a slight resemblence of his mother. As for him, he knew that's me as he actually has saw me before in a bowling centre at our hometown (which was the fact that I found later from him). I was playing with dad and my brother at that moment.
We have our first dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. I only have a very light dinner (garlic bread and mushroom soup) as early that evening the whole house and me have buffet for our late lunch. Me and him have a great time chatting. The following day, we're friend too in FB :)
p/s: He added me and I confirmed :)


No comments:
Post a Comment