Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Raya Haji

This year, for Raya Haji, instead of Ayah coming to the South, me and Abang went to Kedah to celebrate Raya with our parents. Along and family went to Tampin. But for this trip, from the beginning, I felt reluctant to go back to our hometown. I don't know why. Maybe, I felt sorry to Abang as he need to find someone to replace him for work while his away from office. Or, maybe I felt that I haven't clean our house good enough for my PIL to come over after Raya. Thus, when Ayah and Ummi said that its okay not to come and in fact Ummi adviced to better to stay in South to celebrate Raya than coming home, with the banjir-to-be and all, I strongly have the heavy heart to go back. But since Abang haven't meet Ayah (FIL) for quite sometimes after his surgery, Kedah, off we go.

We started our journey on the Saturday 05/11/11 as early as 6am. We stopped at Tapah for breakfast at 8am, and around 10.30am we already arrived at Juru (Penang- before toll). And that's when it all happened. I was fast asleep and the sudden break woke me up. I hold on the dashboard and two second later, bamp!, the car at the back bumped our car and made ours to hit the front car. Since we're in the middle, our damage is the worst compare with the two cars. Alhamdulillah, both of us and baby were okay. After a long discussion, we rode a tow truck to the Bukit Mertajam Police Station (12.30pm). The car in front of us could still drive his car. He said he will go back home first and place a police report separately later since his hometown is nearby. As for the back car, we've seen him nowhere. So, Abang made a police report by himself. The report settled around 2.50pm and we have to wait for another tow truck to tow our car to Alor Setar. As for us, Abang Azahari, Kak Long's husband, will help to fetch us home. He arrived around 3.10pm. And the tow truck was yet to come. Around 4++pm, the truck finally arrived. And the owner of the back car also reached the police station. Compare to the accident site, where no apology nor any conversation were said by the owner, here at the station, I could see Abang and the Chinese guy talking. Abang said he said sorry for what happened. Hopefully we could claim his insurance instead of using ours.

We arrived Kg. Hijrah around 6.00pm. Mak made a yummy Nasi Biryani. We stay at Kg. Hijrah till 8.30pm before headed to Sri Murni. We slept early on the Raya eve. Around 10.30pm and I haven't wake up even for once till morning. After ironing and bathing and having breakfast, we all together including Adik Emi went to Masjid Al A'la to perform Solat Raya. Afterwards, we pay a visit to Mama's and Atok's. Later, we went to Mak's house for Raya. Kak Long and family were there too. Since nenek was not home, we went back to Sri Murni.

Ayah and Ummi were going to Tok and Tok Wan's in Perlis. Then, they will go straight to somewhere in Bukit Wang for Korban. Adik Emi's friend come to our house for Raya. Around 2pm, me and hub went to Alor Setar Mall to search for my maternity pants. Later we watched In-Time there. Yes, on Raya day. Ish ish..Sungguh tak berapa nak sesuai...Tak leh nak amalkan selalu ni..Baby, jangan ikut tau..hehe..

On the second day Raya, I have a hair cut. On the third, we spent our remaining leave in Kg. Hijrah. Mak taught me how to make Nasi Daging. (Better jot down here the ingredients before its faded away... For rice: Stir fry onion and garlic, Mix with blended rempah, kas kas, onion, garlic, rempah soup, blackpepper, almond, jintan manis, Pour some tomato sauce. For meat: Boil the meat with ginger, salt, lemon grass. Then pour the mix rempah with the soup, mix with meat, then the rice. For Air Asam: Tomato, Onion, Red Chilli, Cili Padi, Limau Nipis, Air Asam, Belacan, sugar and salt.) Thank you Mak for the lovely dish recipe :) Just wonder when will I cook the meal. Huhu.

On Thursday morning, 09/11/11, we fly back home around 9,30am. There goes our Raya holiday...and work for two days, and here comes weekend. Yeay yeay! Hehe..Kan best keje dua hari jer seminggu..haha.. :p

p/s: I would like to say thank you so much to my beloved Abang, for his concern, attention, care and many others especially during my pregnancy period. Really appreciate the lovingness and assistance. Love you. And baby loves you too :)

No comments: