Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Dance

Masuk jer week 26, I noticed baby loves to dance a lot. Last two night, my precious can't stop dancing and I ended up having a sleepless night. So the mengantuk one kat office. But Alhamdulillah, last night baby heard the mommy and dance gently and mama can have a good night sleep. Thank you darling :).

Today Abah has exam to sit on. We both pray for his success. All the best my dear EH :). Jawab elok2 ye. Chayo2!.

Oh ya, after the DEMC check up, I have another check up with gov. clinic. My hb? Not that good. The reading was increased but still lower than normal. 10.2 to 10.6. So another 0.4 to go. InsyaAllah, boleh reach kot. Kalau exceed, lagi better :).

Last Friday, me and Mid went to IOI. I can't resist but to buy baby clothes. Since Jusco now has sales, apa lagi, maka berlakulah adengan terbeli few pairs of clothes. Ayak..







Mmmm, lupa lak, kat office tgh buat renovation. Around two weeks time maybe we all will move to our new office. With dry pantry and all. Hopefully with the new environment, a good aura will set in and get me more motivate to work better. I haven't start a job hunting quite yet. And somehow has the feeling that maybe I will stay in this company for quite some time. And I believe not only company but stuck at this very unit, the one that I'm currently working on, for few more years. Sigh... Well, let's hope for the best and when the moment come, let's see where will I settle down. Silap2 jadi full time housewife. Haha. I wish!

Okies, all in all I pray to Allah that 2012 will create more great memories in my life. In our life. InsyaAllah..Ameen..


p/s: Currently decide on where to deliver our bundle of joy. Most probably KMC. My dear EH, you will support me all the way, right darling? :)

No comments: