Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Isyia's 3rd Birthday & Kaisara @ 4 Month Old 3 Days

Yesterday, Wednesday 08.08.12 was Isyia's 3rd birthday. So the three of us break our fast @ Putrajaya. Along made Nasi Minyak with Chicken Kurma and it was super delicious. Tambah dua kali, okay. Hehe. Really want to have the recipe. Along also made shong shong shong (a clear soup with pieces of cooked flour, omelettes, vege and chicken). And Kak Nim brought a Fondant 3D Minnie Mouse cake. Yummie! Last weekend me and Abang did a little shopping and we got Isyia's birthday present. I chose the gift.

Last night, when Isyia's started opening all her presents, we all start laughing as it turned out that the gift that we bought and what Along's got for Isyia, were exactly the same. Aiyoo, nak cakap ape, kalau dah adik beradik tu kan...lagipun, great minds think alike kan..hahaha..terperasan la pulak..Actually both Along and I found out earlier that evening masa kitorang berborak. I said I got Isyia a play-dough set. then Along said she bought a set too. Then I said I got the one with Sesame's Street. And she said, the one with ABC's? And I said, Yup. And both of us scream and laugh. Hahaha..

Another happiest moment or should I say the memorable event was, while Isyia's opening her presents and I was too deep in watching it, suddenly Abang said, "mama mama, cuba tgk belakang". Then, I turned around and saw Sara was already on her tummy. Alhamdulillah, Sara's dah boleh roll over! Dah seminggu dah anak mama ni try nak turn. Tapi stuck kat tangan lah, etc. Then last night, on Isyia's birthday, when Sara was at 4 Months and 3 Days old, she could turn herself without any help. Subhanallah :) Later, she did it again for few times.

Around 9.30pm, we made a move home. What a wonderful moment that we have on 08.08.2012. Syukran Ya Allah :)







No comments: