Yesterday, 10/11/2012, Thursday was one of my biggest accomplishment I would say in my life...Even Fatin pun bagi Thumbs Up....Haha....mcm ye ye jer... But seriously for me its a huge achievement considering me being me, kan Abang kan? Hehe...Abang proud tak kat Sayang? ;)
Alhamdulillah, Syukran Ya Allah for protect us both and give me strength to take care of us while my darling EH were away :)
Kaisara was so behave (Alhamdulillah, as she always does) and I can do the chores freely. When I'm done, be alone with her, tickling her, teasing her, singing a song for her, teaching her ABC's, video taping her, taking picture of her, and when she gave a big fat laugh, all my heart melt. God, Thank You for bring her to my life. Love her lots. Now that I have her, I understand more about sacrifice and all. Thinking of her made me think of my Mom. This morning while listening to You're Number One For Me, when the chorus part been played, "Mama, I'm Grown Up Now, And It's Not To Late, To Make You Smile On Your Face Everyday", my tears suddenly felt as for me, it is already late. Seriously, when I'm young, I'm taking my Mom for granted. Now what I can do for my beloved Mother is to pray for Her. Love U Mama...Al-Fatihah......(and again, my tears fell when I'm typing this)
p/s: Will love everyone around me and try make they smile instead from now on... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment