Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Eight Month Old My Dear :)

Alhamdulillah, my little princess turn 8 month old today, 5 Dec 2012. She finally can crawl forward last Saturday, 1 Dec 2012, 4 days before she's turn eight month. Yeayyyy!!!! At last kan sayang...hehe..Nak tunggu To and Wan datang rumah n tunjuk kat diorg kot..It's all happen after we all ate our lunch at our home sweet home and Aunty Chik and family went home. Me, Tok, Wan and Kaisara in the living room. And as usual I said to Sara, "Sara, come come to mama, come" which she always move farther away from me since she's reversing. But that day, she crawl forward. And I said "eh, eh, ke depan lah" and Tok asked, "ni first time ka?". Yup, it is first time al right. Hehe. But she made it seems expert. Just like when she started roll over. Alhamdulillah. Well done, little princess!

Now that she crawl, I need to buy some safety kids. Nanti kita beli ye Abah :)

No comments: