Seriously, to do something big in life, somehow you need to be a gambler. Not a gambler without putting an effort or not reciting prayers at all. But with istiqarah & istiqamah in the effort you put, InsyaAllah it will be worth it. But, GUT also need to be in the picture.
I wish to be a WAHM but the GUT is still trembling wild. Grrr..now I wish I am a great risk taker but I know that I'm not. I loveeee to plan and really happy when everything run as plan. If a bit off plan, I will be a little shaky but still manageable, however, when it start to completely going opposite of the plan, then I will be haywire. But somehow Alhamdulillah, I will try to get back on track soonest possible.
Hmmm...maybe I can just take a shot. What is success without any failure right? Okies2, will find the GUT in few years time if not months :D
InsyaAllah...Pray for me kay :)
See you guys in the next entry. Assalamua'laikum :)


No comments:
Post a Comment