Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Snow & Memories

Assalamu'alaikum..

Dropped by to my other blog, then others somehow bring back memories of me wif the snow. Seriously, syukur sangat2 kepada Allah for giving me the opportunity to see and feel His creation of snow. 

My friends would agree if I say that, seeing the snow falling, its like washing all your worries, your gloomy mood, your negative feeling away. Seriously. All of the sudden, all the sulking faces will turn cheerful and wide smile will appear. Alhamdulillah, eventhough we only experience a very short period of time and not-so-thick of snow but we really2 enjoying it to the max. 

And now, after so many years, like nearly 10 years, I really miss to see n feel the snow again. I mean the real one, created by Allah. 

Last time, like four years ago while pregnant to my eldest, EH brought me to the Genting Highland. We went to the Snow World. But of course it was not the same. However, it still leave a smile on my face. Hehe. Thanks EH.

I do wish to see and feel the snow falling again on my palm, cheek, head and play with it like a child. 
InsyaAllah, we will meet again snow :)

Miss u... :D

Here're some pics of the memories that I have with the snow. Hope we will meet again :D
EH jom jom Aussie jom...hehe 













S.N.O.W

:)

No comments: