Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Wan Qarizh Shah - Anugerah Terindah Kakandaku

Alhamdulillah Sabtu, 13 August 2016 jam 4.55petang Along selamat melahirkan anakanda yang keempat, seorang baby boy yang sangat comel dgn berat 3.8kg secara normal. Sejam pertama yang terindah dalam memori Along & Abg Wan.

Namun, around one hour after delivery, baby start having difficulty in breathing. Doctor started to put baby in half incubator to support his breathing. Somehow, it didn't help a lot. So doctor had to put Qarizh in NICU for close monitoring. Then, doctor found out what went wrong. Apparently beautiful Qarizh had lung that not function normally that relate to heart not being able to pump normally that result to low oxygen and very high heart beat. The treatment was quite hard since doctor need to balance the oxygen and the heart beat. At one point the oxygen was normal but the heart beat more than 197 which is way high than 160 normal rate.

At 1.30am Sunday 14 August 2016,  doctor called Along & Abg Wan to be in NICU. Qarizh in critical condition. After a while he became stabil and Along been sent to ward again while Qarizh still remain at NICU.

Around 12pm, EH drove me to Hospital Putrajaya and he brought the kids to Cheras while I was there. I could only be with Along and consoled her but I couldn't meet with Qarizh. I stayed beside Along in the ward from 12pm till 5pm. After I pushed Along using wheelchair to NICU (Abg Wan called and said doctor asked Along to come down there), I went back home.

I had a bad feeling that something might happened. Then, around 9.30pm Kak Nim called. Qarizh has left us forever. Innalillahiwainnailaihiroji'un....Al-Fatihah...

Sangat sekejap Allah pinjamkan Qarizh kepada Along, Abg Wan dan kami semua. I haven't had a chance to set my eyes on his when his alive. NICU only allowed parents to visit.

Thus, on Monday 15 August 2016, I went to Along's place around 8.30am, and asked Along could I carry Qarizh for a while. I cuddle him into arms, kissed him Ya Allah he's soo beautiful, peaceful as for sure his place in in Jannah. MashaAllah...

Urusan pengkebumian Alhamdulillah dipermudahkan. Jenazah selesai dikebumikan pada jam 11pagi. Alhamdulillah...

To my dearest sister, Along, I know you were the chosen one. Allah love you a lot and InsyaAllah Qarizh waiting for you in Jannah. But of course it hurts a lot. So much that you will feel that you cannot bear. InsyaAllah, with zikr, with reciting Al Quran and like you said, you want to go back to the place that you conceive him, ask for him, Mecca/Madinah, InsyaAllah you will find peace.
You have to be strong for Isyia, Aya & Ameena. They need you too. Sabar ye sayang...We are all here for you should you require anything. Our doa always be with you. Love you my darling sister...InsyaAllah weekend ni kita jumpa ye..Hugs n Kisses to Baby Qarizh..Al-Fatihah....



2 comments:

ctmah said...

Qarizh anak syurga. Semoga along n family kuat kuat dan kuat. menjejeh2 dah air mata

~Lieza~ said...

Brtuah Along Zara krn mempunyai saham di akhirat nnt... Semoga Qarizh menjadi saham utk memimpin ibu ayah dia ke syurga. Takziah utk family Along zara.