Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

6th Episode : Engangement 11.12.2010


By end of November, we start discussing about engagement. Both our side agreed on the date. 11th December 2010. We also agreed on the "tujuh berbalas lima hantaran".

All the preparation was made within two weeks. And the Engagement Day arrived.... It was a simple yet a successful one. Alhamdulillah.

Everything went smoothly and on time. In fact, the "pulut kuning" as one of the hantaran from my side came at the very last minute. But not late. I'm thankful for all the assistance that I received from my family and friends.

I was sitting on a mini "pelamin" on that day. So nervous and "segan" as I was sitting alone up there. His mom put a ring on my finger and a bit "ketat". Haha. I gained weight at that time ;p...

After the event has finished and all the guests started eating, I sms him asking whether his coming. After a while, he called. His family has leave and so were other guess. So he was a bit "segan" to come in. Then, Ayah asked him to came in and greeted him at the gate when Ayah knew he's coming. My BIL, my brother, Along, Ayah, him, my friends and several others eating together.

Later, we have our photograph taken. Overall, it was a nice simple event and I was happy. And so was he. And my family too :)

p/s : We bought the ring early December at KLCC. We took about 30 mins to park, entered the Jewellery Shop, picked the ring, paid, returned back to the car park and leave. What an accomplishment eh? :D. Anyhow, I love the ring very much and admire the design as well :). Great choice, darling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oit..since when you started this blog...wah..love story blog eh? Hehe....Good luck for the wedding preparations!!!

Sweety said...

Happy for you dear.keep on writing and updating..hehe..can't wait for ur big day olso...will be something different after this...:)

-DoUbLe Z- said...

Ee - Thanks darling :). Nanti datang tau! Hehe. InsyaAllah. Eh, chup. Email dah tukar ek?
Hanis - Thanks beb. Two more days to go for somebody tu..Hehe..Good Luck & Congrats ye!