Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

8th Episode: Jan 11 Misc

Now that we've been engaged and attended the KK, we're ready to start our wedding preparation. Ala-ala kick off gitu. Hehe...

He brought me an amazing ring and gorgeous bracelete which I adore a lot. Ayah and Ummi booked a hall (Kolej Putra Height) as our wedding ceremony venue. Actually they wanted to book Dewan Utama/Wawasan but on that day, the hall's fully book. Hence the smaller-yet-nice hall.

With Kak Fit kind assistance, I managed to get my desired tailor (Kak Rose) in Kajang to handle my "Baju Nikah". A simple modern kurung with beads and laces. Risau lak tak leh nak fit ngan baju tu nanti..Huhu..Kena start diet ni..Chayou2.. ;p

In January 2011, we also did our HIV test in Shah Alam. The que was not too bad. We arrived at 2pm. Fill in the forms. Wait for the que. Take the test. Wait for the result. Result ready. Alhamdulillah, we both passed :D..

We also started buying the barang2 hantaran. So far, all the hantaran stuffs (the one other than cake, choc, sirih junjung) we bought them together. I enjoyed the moment and I hope he will too :).

We also visit Kakcik (his second elder sister) in this month. Love the spaghetti made by her. Thanks Kakcik :D...

p/s: My second visit to Kakcik house, I met my all IL-to-be there except Kaklong and have Nasi Daging and Air Asam..Sangat sedap..Nyum2..Terima kasih semua :)

No comments: