Mid April 2011. Suddenly our wedding ceremony seems very near. A month plus to go. I got one hantaran left to be bought (food doesn't count as a week before the big day I could still find it, InsyaAllah). I haven't found the right shoes for my ceremony (at his already bought), a suitable tudung for my nikah and I still couldn't decide what gift should I get to treasure my friends who come to my wedding from far. Am I able to catch all the pending items. Scary nyerrr.. Huhu..
Oh ya, the forms for the nikah are also not completed yet. Waaa.. But InsyaAllah, we'll going back to our hometown early May to settle the forms. Apart from all that, on 11th April 2011, I already distribute my wedding cards to my office mates. I got a lot of feedbacks. Some that know nothing about my big event seems shock. My two GMs said "Zara kahwin?!", "Zara, finally!". One teased me with a song, "..hancur hatiku..menjadi keping2...". Many asking me questions like "orang mana?", "keje kat mana?" etc. But one hilarious joke that they "kenakan" one of my officemate that have one of his first name like my fiance. Thay said, "ooo, diam-diam rupanya ko dgn zara ek". Sabar je lah. Hahaha...
Well, the distribution went well as I have the chance do it together with my colleague who will have her big day two weeks earlier than me :) What a chance! At least the nervousness can be shared together, right Kykin ;).
Now, I will find time to invite my other friends through FB and some asking their add so that I can post it soon. Hopefully, by end of next week, I can finish it all. InsyaAllah.
p/s: Can't believe in one month plus I will be someone's wife. I pray that we both be a husband & wife yang diredhaiNya & our marriage will be blessed by Allah forever. Ameen...


No comments:
Post a Comment