Sunday 24.04.11, we have a window shopping together at Jusco Bukit Tinggi. We met around 9.30am after I sent Adik Emi at ERL. Since we decided to buy one of the hantaran later, we just enter one shop to another leasurely without buying anything. Afterwards, we stopped at one furniture shop to search for suitable piece for our apartment. Then, we have our lunch at Pizza Hut.
As I have an event to attend to at 1.10pm, so we rushed back and he handed me the apartment keys before I made a move. :). Oh ya, he also signed the form that I need to post to Ayah today.
Just a short meeting. But InsyaAllah we'll see each other again on our trip to Kedah in two weeks time.
p/s: Saturday morning, 23.04.11 I received an sms from him. He's cleaning the apartment all my himself. Terima kasih abang :D. Jeram ek, InsyaAllah.. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment