Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

15th Episode: First Two Boxes

April 29, 2011, Friday. It was the first time I set my foot in the apartment after we closed the deal with the owner. And it was the first time without him around. I was with Hanis this time. After the cleaned episode last week, I decided to move in two boxes first. We stopped by at Carefore before the apartment to get a cleaning tools. Not so much really. A broom to be specific. -Exaggerating- Hehe.

The klakar part was, as I only remember the layout of the aprtment location. Not the actual house number or floor (by the stairs). So, with a broom on one hand, with confidence as ever, I lead my guest to our apartment. But instead of using the lift like the first time that me and him set our foot here, well, I think the stairs would be easier. And...I was totally wrong. Haha. It took me like three times I went up and down from one wing to another. I couldn't find the house. Oh ya, still with a broom! Macam cleaner pun ada gak..Hehe..Lastly, I made a decision to use the lift. Press the floor no, and walahh, the apartment stood in front of me. I called Hanis to come up using the lift. Later, she helped me to carry those two boxes. Thank u ye :)

p/s: Can't wait to fill and decorate the house. I wonder how it's gonna look like when I'm fininsed. Dear, nanti kita deco sesama ye ;)

No comments: