On 7th Feb, as early as 7.30am, we made a move to our hometown (from P'jaya - he fetched me there). The car maybe quite overload with my stuffs. Haha. The paper bags, the bunga telur, the kotak telur, the mini glasses etc. Nasib baik still lagi boleh naik bukit dgn jayanya, kan abang kan ;p.
Before we reached our kampong, we made a stop at the city for picking up his baju nikah. Mine already siap but I forgot to bring it with us at the time. So, nanti tumpang ye masa 28th nanti. Hehe :)
Sampai je rumah, I showed Ayah & Ummi all the stuffs that I bought. They seem happy with my findings. Then, later that evening, me and ayah went to pasar malam.
The next day, me and him hit the bridal studio for our rent baju for our weddings. We did switched to another design for his kenduri. But the theme colour is still the same. Silver & Grey. As for mine, it would be purple magenta, InsyaAllah...
Sunday evening, I spent my time with Ummi & Ayah, again at the studio. We finalised things up. We mananged to get one bouquet of fresh flowers (for my wedding reception), and two bouquets of artificial flowers for nikah and his wedding reception. Since I don't have pelamin, they said they will provide a decoration as our background at makan beradab table. Before balik rumah, we have our dinner at Secret Recipe and for celebrating Mother’s Day, I brought Ummi cheese cake (actually I wanted to buy choc cheese cake but apparently it’s sold out..huhu)
On Monday evening, we packed our bags and hit back South. Only this time, we have company. My beloved Ayah :). Ayah ada kursus around Putrajaya. We arrived at Along’s house around 8.30pm. Oh ya, did I mentioned that my future MIL provides curtains for our little apartment? Terima kasih Mak :).
All in all, I enjoyed the trip so much even though it’s such a short one. This would be our last long distance trip together as fiancĂ©. The next one will be as husband and wife, InsyaAllah….
p/s: Terima kasih atas segalanya, abang. And really appreciate of the basuh & pasang curtain actions! Love ya! Mmmmuah!


No comments:
Post a Comment