Today, 27th May 2011 was my last day as Miss Zara at work. InsyaAllah, on 9th June 2011 (after my long leave), I will be someone's Mrs. I pray to Allah that the events will go smoothly and me and him will live a happy life till the end till Heaven with our kids blessed by Allah.
Tomorrow morning, I'll send Adik Emi to Abang's house with all the hantarans. He and adik will drive home while me will take the flight in the evening.
We'll see each other for our final preparations for our big day the next onwards till the Day. 3rd June 2011 / 1st Rejab 1432H. And the ceremony 4th & 5th June.
Drive safely ye dear. See you in Jitra :).
p/s: Semoga kita menjadi suami isteri yang soleh dan solehah dan perkahwinan kita sentiasa dirahmatiNya dan dikurniakan anak-anak yang soleh dan solehah. Ameen ya Rabbal A'lamin...


No comments:
Post a Comment