Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

2nd Season: 1st Episodes : Alhamdulillah


Thank you Allah for the smooth journey of our wedding. Alhamdulillah, I am now a wife to Kamal Irfan Ahmad Shakir, whom I love so much. It has been more than a week for us as a husband and wife. And nearly reached a week that we stayed in our own apartment (rented).

We arrived at our little apartment on Tuesday, 7th June 2011. Even though it's not fully equipped yet. I can feel the coziness. Thanks dear for making our place feels homey and warm. We started filling our house bit by bit. Most of the furnitures are DIY. Abang tried all his best not to wake or upset our neighbours in completing the kitchen cabinet, rack, etc. And he did a very good job. Well done Abang!

On Saturday, 11th June 2011, Ayah, Along, Abg Wan n Isyia came by to visit us. So, that was my first time ever cook in our house. It's also abang's first time to ever taste my cook. Ayak, risau2. But Alhamdulillah, all went well. Everybody seems "able" to eat my cook without any serious injuries or need to be sent to any nearby clinic. ;p.

On Sunday, after eating my "kuih roti" (anyone familiar with the dish? hehe), we made a move to Putrajaya to get my Kelisa. On the way there, we found out that my car batteries really out and need a new replacement. So, abang drove to Serdang (found none in Putrajaya) to get one. Spent around 1 and half hours in Putrajaya, then sent Ayah to the KLIA and we drove our cars back to our lovely home. And the next day, working day...

p/s: We started working on 9th June. On 15th June till 18th, I've been scheduled to have a training in Pahang. Four days without him. Know that I'm gonna miss u much....

No comments: