Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Alhamdulillah...

Yesterday, right after I reached home from work, I searched for the missing pasport all out. The night before, I dreamt that the passport were placed in a small box right in front of my eyes. I open all the big boxes, all the bags and search and search and search. When I were about to feel bye bye to our trip next week, with my lethargic body, I drag myself to the master bedroom, sitting flat in front of the wardrobe. By default, I open the closet, and found a small apple green box. I reached for it, unclosed it, and tadaaaaa the precious passport lay neatly in it. Yattttaaaaa! Alhamdulillah, Thank You Allah! :).

p/s: I pray to Allah that our trip will be a pleasant, enjoyable, safe and memorable one. Ameen Ya Rabbal A'lamin....

No comments: