By the way, Alhamdulillah, so far I managed to cook quite ok even though some of them I never cook in my entire life. Like ikan tenggiri masak kicap or even sayur bayam. I'm not sure abang really meant ok or sedap when he said that (yela, kot kot nak ambik hati je kan..haha), but since he managed to finised it all every time I cook, so I think he actually meant it :). Last night (21/06/11), for my 2nd dinner that I cook it myself, we have "Gulai Ayam" (but since he insisted that it's not gulai, and I'm not really sure myself what is actually the name of the dish (note: i like to improvise when it comes to cooking), so we leave it unname, haha), salad, fried chilli and anchovies. Here're the pics of the "gulai ayam" and the rest.



p/s: Love it everytime seeing people finishing our prepared meals till the last. Sehingga menjilat jari gitu :D


No comments:
Post a Comment