Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Goodyear Court Kitchen Yang Dah Lama Tak Beroperasi...

Sejak seminggu terakhir Ramadhan sampailah sekarang, kitchenku memang tak berasap. Asal masuk dapur jer, pening. At one point, bukak peti ais, terus lari ke toilet, kuarkan apa yang ada. Huhu... So, kiranya, Cik Abanglah yang pergi membeli/drive breakfast ke, lunch ke, dinner ke. Eating out or take away, dah kira rutin. Kalau nak kirakan, tak tau lah dah berapa banyak msg, garam etc..huhu..How I miss homecook so much. But that's okay, I'm so thankful for everything that Allah has given to me. So grateful, Alhamdulillah....

Luckily, this month, a lot of open house invitation which most of them cook by themselves. There's my source of homecook meal..hehe..We went to Ampang, Batu Caves, Shah Alam, Gombak and a few other places for the open houses. So the yummie :)

Today is our department open house. Since my nausea was quite bad since yesterday (this morning alone, I think about 5 times I went to washroom for throwing up..huhu) , so I just have spagheti with a piece of chicken and popia. Surprisingly, my name has been announced as the winner for categogy "perempuan sopan santun", which is actually is for the baju..hehe...haven't open the gift yet..tunggu kat umah jap gi lah..

Overall, despite all my whole-day-sickness, I still be able to enjoy certain food (not spicy one..so all the sambal2, rendang, dan seangkatan dengannya, memang tak leh nak masuk). I notice that fruits very comforting as they make my tummy less gassy.

p/s: Went to DEMC on 17.09.11, baby and heartbeat appeared on the screen when the doctor did the scanning. Subhanallah...Thank you Allah....

No comments: