Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ayah's Graduation Day :)

On Friday night (30.09.11), Abang drove me to Putrajaya. On the way there, we dropped by at Saba' for the Nasi Arab. Surprisingly, my likeness towards the dish (Chicken Kabsyah) didn't deteriorate at all. At first, I even asked Incik Hubby to order just one quater dish instead of two regular dishes as I'm afraid that I can't actually eat it. But, once I started eating, I think, I might have the rice more than Abang in the end. Haha..Sooo the yummy! I loike! Then, he dropped by at Along's.

The next day, very early in the morning, Kak Nim and Kak Aida asked whether I want to join them for morning walk. Since I haven't had any exercise for quite some time, I quickly agree to join. We walked for about 5km and silly me for not even have a warming up session first. I enjoyed the walking but later, my pelvic bone on the right feel a bit ache. But it's gone after two three days, Alhamdulillah. Then, Bik Sa served home made nasi lemak. Here goes our 5km of exercise. Haha. Then around 10am, we're ready to start our long journey. The mpv fit me, Along, Bik Sa, Adik Emi, Abang Wan, Isyia and Al. Al (Abg Wan's friend) drove both ways. We reached Ipoh around 12.30pm. Abg Wan's some tasks there so we stopped there for a while. At 3pm, we continued our journey. We only reached Jitra around 6pm.

The next day (02.10.11), me and ayah and Isyia went to my in laws's. My FIL has an appendix surgery a week ago, so I would like to pay a visit even though it was only a short time. Then, we picked up nenek and went back home to get ready for the graduation event. Around 12pm, we made a move. Ayah looked so amazing in the robe and we are all so proud of him. The ceremony started at 2.30pm. Nenek, Ummi, Adik Emi and me were the one who'll be staying in the hall to see ayah's receiving his honor and Along, Abg Wan, Bik Sa, Isyia and Al went all the way to Wang Kelian for shopping. Haha. Sabar jelah.. Yelah, budak tecik tu tak leh masuk hall pun. There, Isyia bought herself a mini bike. Ish ish...

The ceremony end at 5.30pm and we're all rushed to the studio tent to capture family photo. But the que was quite long. When finally it's our turn, Isyia made a scene as she just poo and screaming and crying loud if we were trying to dukung her. Maybe tak selesa kot. Huhu. But we didn't have much time to change her, so we dragged her to the set where Ayah's already seated with nenek and ummi. After several attempts to stopped her from crying, we decided to put her down between us standing and others who's sitting. So, Isyia's actually in the picture but only invisible to see. Haha. Sabar je lah.

Later, we went back home for Maghrib and straight to the restaurant for dinner. Ayah, Ummi and Nenek were there already. We have siakap tiga rasa, ayam masak kunyit, kailan ikan masin, tom yum, sup sayur, satay and fresh orange. The only food that I could "telan" was the fish with some rice. Huhu. But it's still yummy :). Around 9pm, we started our journey back with Isyia's bike in the middle of the mpv. When her abah asked her "Isyia, kita letak motor ni kat rumah atok lah ye", she replied "Tak boyehlah. Kita letak kat umah Icha kat Putrajaaaye lah". Adoiyai. Poning poning. So, with the to of us facing backwards and two of us facing forward, we made it to South safely, Alhamdulillah. We reached Kg Baru to send Adik Emi at 1.30am, reached Subang for me at 2.00am and they finally reached Putrajaya at 3.00am. The next day, I took half day leave since I could barely open my eyes. Huhu. But all in all, I enjoyed the trip very much and be able to see ayah in the robe again was precious. If only Abang could follow us. Huhu. But ada hikmah nya. At least he can help his friend when in need that day. Takziah to Bogus and Farah for the lost. Allah lebih sayangkan baby, InsyaAllah, Dia akan kurniakan zuriat yang lain. Ameen.

Speaking of the baby, here's the scan pic at week 10 @ 17.09.11. Semoga baby and diriku sihat dan dijauhkan dari sebarang bahaya. Ameen.





p/s: Have to say goodbye to department teambuilding to Pangkor Laut. Teringin but risau pasal baby. So, maybe pegi sendirilah pasni. Hehe. Boleh, Incik Hubby? PD pun takpe, dekat sikit. Hehe :)

No comments: