Alhamdulillah, now that I'm almost 4 week pregnant, my whole-day-sickness has turned better to just evening/night sickness only. Sometimes I just couldn't believe that I'm going to be a mom soon, InsyaAllah. I always wonder what kind of mom that I will be. A strict one? A follow-what-my-baby-want one? I wonder...
And also, I feel quite nervous when I think about will I be a good mom to my baby? I've been babysitting my niece like until now (i.e. everytime I went to Putrajaya especially alone). I have babysitting as a job when I'm in uni (not initially). But I just don't know what will I become when it comes to my own, will I be a good mother? I pray that both of us will be a great parents to our kids. Ameen.
I have yet to decide on where to deliver, where to send my baby when I started working. A also haven't search for any names yet or start buying baby stuffs. Maybe after a couple of months I will start all the mentioned above. But I already have in my mind what will our baby will call me and my abang. Eventhough there's a posssibility to change later. Hehe.
I pray to Allah, everything will go smoothly and both of us have a good health condition. Ameen. During my second visit to DEMC, my baby starts to wave both hands and kicking both legs. Subhanallah. Such an amazing sight...


No comments:
Post a Comment