In addition to the joy for the second visit to DEMC, remember the department teambuilding to Pangkor mentioned last time that I couldn't join? It turned out that, for the Neo team (the one who "jaga kedai"..hehe), we have a great makan makan time two days in a row. We have spaghetti, nasi himpit, rendang, sambal udang, asam pedas, meehoon s'pore etc. And a lot of deserts too including Mid's famous agar2 santan (err, betul ke ek nama dia..huhu). Eventhough it's just like 20 plus of us in a big office, but the "meriahness" was like there were 100 of us. Hahaha. Thanks u guys for the delicious food :D
After the makan makan days, the very next day, as it was a holiday, Abang suddenly suggested for a jalan jalan @ Genting. Initially, some times ago, I proposed PD. But since Abang said it might be hot there plus if its raining, we could end up sitting in the car. So, Genting seems like a very good place to go. We didn't go to the outdoor theme park though. We started walking enjoying the cooling wind. Heading towards the outdoor theme park and trying to find the indoor theme park. Later, we have pizza for our lunch. Then, I saw Snow World. Since it was quite some time I last playing with snow, I suggested Abang to go there. And he agreed and buy us the tickets. Yeay! Thank you, darling :) I enjoyed it much eventhough I can't join him did the sliding, but making "asap", taking pictures together, throwing the cold ice (snow) at each other, it was more than enough for me. InsyaAllah, if there's extra rezeki, I would dream to go to the cold places with my beloved hubby and kids to show them the real snow and how beautiful the scenery is. InsyaAllah.... We made our way down around 4.15pm and at that moment, Along called and said they just arrived Genting. As we already been there for a while, instead of making a u-turn to join them, we made our way back home. Maybe next time, we could make a trip together.
Overall, I really enjoy this week events eventhough there're hiccups with my minor infection (been taking Augmentin till next Monday..hopefully everything will be fine)and with tons of works that making me stress out till tears slowly dropping to my cheeks in front of my boss. Well, there's always ups and downs, right. Be positive and pray hard, InsyaAllah everything will go smoothly. Ameen.


No comments:
Post a Comment