Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 38

Baby, bila baby nak jumper ngan mama and abah ni? Hehe... Now that the EDD come closer, and at the office people will shoot with "Laa, ada lagi..Ingat dah bersalin dah..", I always wonder when will the baby will come out. When will the baby engage or turun (as I always get "still tinggi lagi ni..belum turun lagi ni". Camner ek rasa kalau baby dah engage?. Wonder what will be the sign that I'm actually in labour. Will the water break first, or the show (mucus & blood). Or none but only contraction. But how do I know it's the real contraction or how contraction feel in the first place.

But after a deep thinking, the baby will come out whenever baby is ready. And the EDD 18th April still quite far. Maybe I've been surrounded with friends and relatives that deliver few weeks earlier than their EDD, I am too, eager to have the baby few weeks earlier than my own EDD. Huhu. Kena set mind balik ni. Since my EDD is two weeks away, then, sit back and relax and enjoy being pregnant and have ample time together with my beloved hubby. I think a movie would be a good distraction. Hmmm, Abang jom gi tgk movie jom. Pastu gi makan Chilli's yg tak dapat2 makan tu..Hehe..

Tapikan, macam mana ek rasa contraction tu. Google about it and the descriptions go like these: The pain start from the top of the uterus, then spread to the whole uterus and lower back and abdomen and lastly go down to pelvis. Macam tu ek?

Oh ya, remember last time when I mentioned about kaki bengkak. Alhamdulillah, after 2 hours walking at One Utama, my swollen feet dah surut. Cuma baby still tak engage engage. Ish mama nie. Kan dah cakap tadi, due lagi dua minggu. Hehe. Sorry sayang :)Okaylah, mama relax relax dulu ye.


p/s: Di kesempatan ini, saya ingin memohon ampun dan maaf kepada semua yang mengenali diri ini. Do'akan saya dan baby sihat dan selamat ye :D

No comments: