Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Anniversary - A Year Full Of Bliss :) Alhamdulillah

It's June again. To be specific, it's 3rd June. The day both of us been declared as husband and wife. He's such a charming and loving person. Caring for his wife and his daughter. Oh ya, our beloved daughter who turned 60 days old on our special day. The greatest gift of all :D Alhamdulillah, syukran Ya Allah.

To him, my beloved EH, I would like to express my gratitude for all your kindness and love towards me for the whole one year. I love you so much (and of course I love you too my sunshine Kaisara A'isya ;D). No words can describe my feelings for you my love, my partner, my best friend, my Kamal Irfan Ahmad Shakir :). I pray to Allah, we'll always be together forever with happiness and be blessed till the end, till Jannah, InsyaAllah...Ameen.

p/s: My EH treated me and Sara (errr, not directly..hehe) Chilli's on our Anniversary Eve. Thank you my dear. Oh ya, one more gift, on our special day, we found out that our keys for our new house are available now. We're going to move to our own house. Alhamdulillah. Syukran Ya Allah. Thank you so much with the gifts, our precious baby and our own house. And to you my love, Saya Sayang Bangat Sama Kamu :)

No comments: