Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Astro, Plaster Ceiling, Sofa, Dining Table

After watching only TV3 (the clearest channel) and with some guessing games that we invited while watching it (since the face is still blur), we finally have Astro on 09/10/12, last Tuesday. But great thing sometimes came with high price. Huhu... The Astro guy who put the "piring" (hehe) on our roof fall from the ladder to the roof. Abang said the sound was quite loud. But he claimed that he was fine and nothing brake. Later that night, when we're watching Astro on the floor, we could see a huge L shape on the plaster ceiling. Plaster Ceiling Kami Retak!!!...Waaaaaa!!!! Abang terus call the guy and he said he tried to repair the ceiling on Sunday. I'm not sure whether Astro will bear the cost, or the agent, or the poor guy himself..But somebody must bear the cost and I pray its not gonna be us..huhu...But seeing Kaisara so excited when watching channel 613 and Abang seems enjoy watching all the HD and sports channel, I feel happy :D...Just when I accidentally saw the crack, I felt very the upset one..huhu...

Then last night, 10/10/12, Wednesday, we watched Astro on the sofa :D. The set has been arrived. Together with the dining set. Alhamdulillah :D. So, the three of us enjoy our dinner together with the new dining table. And the meal for that night was Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api and Salad. Kaisara, after having her meal, (brown rice mix a bit with avocado and date), enjoy a bit of milk while mama and abah ate our dinner. Alhamdulillah, so far, I managed to cook her every meal. And stating Monday, I also managed to cook dinner for both of us (Abang, sayang Sayang lebih tak ;p). Monday-Ayam Masak Kicap, Sayur, Tuesday-Sambal Ikan Tenggiri, Sayur, Wednesday-Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api, Salad. Hopefully ALlah give me the strength to keep cooking for the three if us. I intend to gave Kaisara only the fresh food and cook by me only. InsyaAllah... :D 

With the new furniture and Astro, our little home seems full bit by bit... Tak sabar nak unpack all the boxes, and fill the second room with furniture. :D Syukran Ya Allah.


-Love you My Husband and My Darling A'isya :D-

No comments: