Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back Together :D

Alhamdulillah, after a month we've been separated, last Friday, we all back together in our home sweet home :). At first Sara macam blur2 and cried the Friday night bila kitorg sampai rumah that night. Risau sgt coz the very next day, I have to go to work till noon. Boleh ke Kaisara stay dgn Abah yg dah sebulan tak jumpa live, asyik skype jer..hehe...Alhamdulillah, both of them seems okay :D

On Saturday, around 4pm, we went to finalise our sofa and dining table and InsyaAllah they will be delivered around middle of next week. The next day, we went to Sara's new babysitter-to-be. Actually there's an issue about Sara's new care taker. Before EH went for one month training, and we actually move to our new home, Sara was sent to a Taska for 3-4 days. And we did inform the owner that for one month, we not gonna send Sara since I'll be staying in Putrajaya for a month. Acha aka Bik Sa plus Along will InsyaAllah take care of Sara while I'm working. But in October, we'll continue sending Sara. But during the weekend when my beloved hubby was in Japan, I saw a flyer asking who's looking for a babysitter. I called her. Apparently she's an ex Taska employee. So she asked me to inform the Taska owner and see how's things go. So, on Sunday, when I called the Taska owner and inform her, she seems quite upset on her ex employee (who don't, right?). I said I'm still not certain whether to send Sara to the babysitter or continue with the Taska. I'll give the answer after I meet the babysitter. Then, when we finally meet her, she said, she feels guilty of taking Sara and she already asked her friend to take Sara. So we went to her friend place, and we made a decision to sent Sara there. She has two kid of her own, eldest son of six yrs old and a three yr old daughter. She also has a transit siblings at 4&5 yrs old. So Sara will be the only baby in the house. Alhamdulillah, after three days my Kaisara staying there while I'm at work, she seems fine and her Aunty Sha Sha look after her greatly (trim her nails-both hands and toes neatly, etc). Hopefully the situation will last forever.

For my surprise, my dear Kamal Irfan said he wanted to buy me a present. And on Sunday, we went to Empire to get the wonder gift. We went to the specific store and all I need to do is choose a design I desire. And to our luck, there's a 30% off for staffs and family and there's few quotas left and that day was the last day. It's not off season sale so its apply to all items. So I get one that we both love. I thought my lovely husband want to buy me the gift for his one month away but when he stated the reason why (sempena sayang sudi berkongsi hidup dengan abang for the past one year plus), I feel so touch that I want to cry but I hold back my tears. I'm very happy with my life with my beloved Abang, my lovely Kaisara and our sweet home. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah atas segala kurniaan Mu :)

And my A'iysa who will turn 6 month in two days, mama love you so much and last night 02/10/12, mama start giving Sara her first solid food, carrot purée mix with milk. Sara only ate few spoons but I already satisfied and happy enough :D. Can't wait to have the Avent Blender and Steamer Combined soon... :) And as for Abang, don't worry, InsyaAllah, mama will cook for you too my love :). The prove: Try check out the freezer. Hehe..tapi weekend je..huhu..boleh kan Abang? ;p

Sara now can guling2 and reverse. But not forward. Hehe.. So the very cute :)

Okies...till next entry...Assalamulaikum... :D




No comments: