Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year :)

Assalamualaikum..

To all my beloved family and friends out there, I want to wish to all Happy New Year! May all our wish for this year will be granted ;). As for me, Alhamdulillah, 2012 brought the greatest joy of all. Celebrating our first Anniversary with our little princess. Syukran Ya Allah for lending me the greatest husband of all and the greatest daughter too. I'm so grateful Ya Allah.

My New Year resolutions would be:
1. Be a better Muslimah - Try not to miss at least a page of Al-Quran with translation a day, Recite at least once Yassin a week, Minimise missing Dhuha
2. Be a better Wife - Always make EH happy, Cook for him, Cherish him, Not to show sad face/angry face/-ve face but confront in a gentle way to make him understand, Pouring him with lots and lots of LOVE :D, Always stay at his side
3. Be a better Mom - Not to complaint much about my little angle tantrum, Pouring her with lots and lots of LOVE, Cook for her, Play with her while educating her,  Teach her right from wrong, Always stay at her side
4. Finding something that I love to do that generate income ;p

Special Thanks to Mr. Kamal Irfan Ahmad Shakir for being the greatest Husband and Abah of all. Thank you dear for always be at my side especially when I'm down, thank you for taking care of me and Sara, bathing her, changing her diapers, feeding her in the middle of the night, fetching her when I'm late, babysitting her when I have to work and her aunty sha2 not available, washing/drying/folding our clothes, throwing away the rubbish, mopping the house and a lot more to mention....THANK YOU SO MUCH...... I LOVE U SO MUCH My Dear Husband..Only God knows how I feel...I'm so honoured to be your wife :D

Selamat Tahun Baru 2013 & Salam Maal Hijrah 1434H :D

p/s: Thank you too for accompany me and Kaisara to get the Device on the New Year yesterday. And thanks also for setting it up. Honestly, if Abang tak tolong set up kan, confirm device tu tak jadi ape2 coz sayang memang blur bab2 setting up tu..hehe..Love u..mmmmmmmuah

No comments: