Recently, I have an interview that changed my view 270 degree of my current job and life. Hehe, reserve 90 degree lak tu ;p..Well, for me, Alhamdulillah the interview went well. At least for me, the one who haven't attend any since 5 years ago. Nervous, but when both interviewers started talking, I really enjoy the conversation. Seriously it was way different from the fresh grade interview. No more tell me about yourself, what did you see in yourself in 5 years time, the current issues, CITOS (haha), technical questions and so on. Its more about what job that you delivered in the current company and how your experience matched with the position there (after they explain the job descriptions). Personally, I'm interested with the job offered (walhal belum pun second interview or get the offer letter..hehe). But since the job require me to travel, I need to think more about it. Which lead to no as an answer. EH agreed. Plus, the job require longer our stay (not that till very late, but everyday, to leave the office after Maghrib, is something to ponder for me) and the distance from home to office is double. Oh ya, did I mention that on Friday, the lunch hour for the ladies still remain as other days i.e. 1 hour? Hmmmm...so, even though I like the job position, and although the second interview is yet to come, I already made my decision. Stay put in my current company :)
BUT, the outcome from the interview is interesting. Both me and EH decided to start a business project called Kazasya Collections :D. For now, we are selling Tudung Express at various price and we do door-to-door service too :). So, for those who wants to buy new Tudung but yet to have time to go out and seek for it Kazasya Collections is the solutions! We come to your house and without any hassle, you can try the Tudung and save your time & energy to get one, or two ;)
So guys, give me a ring should you want to take a look for Raya or any occasion new Tudung ye :)
Love ya!
-Kazasya Collections-
kazasyacollections@blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment