Last Friday, the company that I've been interviewed (btw, I got the call for the second interview) gave me a ring. The HR said that I got the job. In fact, they have upgrading the position from exec to senior exec. However, the salary is not compassionate enough. Then, yesterday, Thursday, the day I supposed to give my answer whether to accept or not, the HR called again to inform that the management agreed to increase the salary even more.
After full consideration, where salary only increase by 13% and everyday I have to stay till Maghrib plus I will occasionally be outstation, oh ya, the double distance from home to work, I think we both agreed to decline the offer. The HR will call me around 10am today. I love the job, but I love my family more :) That's ok, InsyaAllah, ada rezeki, another opportunity will come up. Our Kazasya collections also doing quite well considering we are the beginner at this kind of business. Alhamdulillah....
Hmm...lama tak cerita pasal budak kecik yang makin comel (hehe) and suka sakat orang ni kan. Alhamdulillah, Kaisara dah boleh jalan. Tapi baru dapat lesen L. And kalau nak cepat sampai, memang lagi prefer merangkak..huhu...Bab tease orang no satu. Lepas tease, gelak memang tak ingat. Kalau mama tgh basuh pinggan kat dapur. Tetiba ada ada orang pegang kaki sambil sergah then gelak ngekek ngekek. Tapi sergah Kaisara more to scream yang high peace tu..hehe..
Bab cakap lak, memang banyak bebel tapi banyak bahasa yang Sara je yang paham. Kadang2 mama kena buat2 paham gak pasal kalo tak kena marah. Oh ye, garang jugak budak kecik ni..Tapi words fav, "there", "dah", "nak", "nanak"..."mama" tu tak pasti betul ke tak nak sebut mama...coz most of the time sebut mama, nampak macam more to make a bubble from her cute little lips...confuse sekejap mama di situ..hehe
Now, apart from pointing to her tummy when we ask where's the tummy, she can point to nose, ears and blink both eyes when we said mata2. Understand simple instruction like stand up, sit down, come, go, sleep etc...
Love playground so much especially slides where she can climb not from the stairs but the slides itself..aiyoo..And love to salam with people around the park. She will stare at the person, make the so-call-cute-face, smile again with the-konon-perasan-cute-tu where people cannot resist but to smile back and she will immediately make a salam gesture and without fail, the person will salam her back. She will salam and kiss the person hand. And of course the person will ask her name. Mama will say Kaisara A'isya and that's how she get famous. Satu taman dah tau sape Kaisara A'isya. Not to mention her scream of joy whenever she's at the park. Kat playground KL Bird Park pun sama gak. The same thing, salam n scream of joy and within 5 minutes she got the attention. Aiyaaa. Oh ya, mention about the bird park (errr sorry ye caca merba sikit entry kali ni plus panjang..hehe). During the labour day, EH wanted to bring us to Mid Valley. However, since all entrance stated FULL, we plan to divert to Pavillion. Somehow, since it seems going to rain, tak jadi nak gi situ. Jalan2 lagi, then saw the sign to various tourist places and I saw Bird Park. I said to EH let's go there and he agreed. Sara enjoy it so much and the birds scared of her instead..hehe..We stayed there for like one and a half hour. Tired yet satisfied. But if we didn't miss the bird show, it will be more satisfied..hehe..did I mention the fees is quite high? RM25 per person...ish ish..Thank you EH :D
Jom layan gambar :)

At DEMC, the doctor clean her inside ears and the three of us need to hold her legs, arms and head and she scream her heart out. Both me and EH almost joined her..huhu..later, she fall asleep. The next day, she seems a lot better but still don't want to lay her head on the left side. Only yesterday she seems fully recover from the trauma. Alhamdulillah. But now she got like 5-6 spots that look like campak. But we feel that it must be the mosquito bites since no more spot coming out. Cepat2 sembuh ye sayang. Makan pun sekarang ikut mood. Kalau tanak tu, siap tutup rapat mulut tu. Memang takkan leh suapkan food. Tapi pandai pulak bila lapar mintak, and nganga mulut luas2. Cheeky girl yang know what she wants..hihi
Tomorrow, InsyaAllah we will go back to our home town for four days. On voting day, Kaisara will turn 1year and 1 month old. Be a good muslimah ye sayang. Mama and abah love you sooooo much..mmmmuah















No comments:
Post a Comment