Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Umrah Part 4: Umrah Pertama

Alhamdulillah...

Setelah berhenti dua kali untuk solat dalam perjalanan dari Madinah ke Mekah, kami tiba di Tanah Suci Mekah pada jam 11malam. Ya Allah, tak tergambar perasaan di dalam hati tatkala bas memasuki Mekah. Laungan Talbiah sedari tadi kami Miqat di Bir Ali semakin membara semangatnya. Air mata mengalir dengan laju. Allahuakbar.

Sesampainya di hotel, terus kami memperbaharui wudhu dengan berhati-hati tanpa melanggar larangan berihram. Setelah berkumpul di lobi hotel, kami bergerak menuju ke Kaabah untuk bertawaf. Seperti biasa, kasut kami letakkan di dalam karung dan tinggalkan berhampiran dengan pintu masuk Ajyad menuju ke Kaabah. Pada mulanya kami bersepuluh termasuk ustaz Daim melakukan tawaf bersama-sama. Selesai tawaf, kami berkumpul di belakang untuk solat sunat. Alhamdulillah, dapat solat pertama kali di hadapan Kaabah setentang dengan Multazam. Selesai solat, kami menghirup air zam-zam di tong2 yang disediakan.

Ayah tidak kelihatan. Hanya kami bersembilan. Setelah menunggu lagi, kami mengambil keputusan meneruskan untuk Saie di bahagian atas. Mulanya bersama EH tunggu di bukit Safa while others continue to do Saie. But after quite some time, we decided to proceed with our Saie since Ayah is still yet to be seen.

Alhamdulillah, we complete our Saie smoothly and continue with Tahalul to fulfill Umrah pillars. Syukran Ya Allah.

After that, me and EH rush to Saie ground floor to see if Ayah was there but still no Ayah. After a while, we decided to go back to the hotel. Once we retrieved back our shoes we noticed that Ayah's shoes was gone. So there was a possibility that Ayah already gone back to the hotel.

When we reached the hotel, I opened the door and there was Ayah sitting on the bed watching the view of Kaabah on the TV. We share the same room, me, Ayah and EH. Adik Emi and Qilah in the other room. Alhamdulillah, all went well. Syukran Ya Allah for giving me ease to complete my first Umrah.

We stayed at Dar Al Ghufran Hotel. The food was super marvelous. In Madinah the breakfast, lunch and dinner were almost the same every single day. In Mekah, the buffet for every meal is different every day and the variety of food was splendid. But we only can eat heartily for two days in a row. Then, as for me, I can only swallowed bread and croissant.

I managed to perform Umrah twice and Tawaf Sunat once before menstrual appeared. At first I cried a lot, but later on I believed that Allah will give me another trip for me to do the Umrah and Hajj again in the near future InsyaAllah.

Me, Ayah, Adik Emi, Qilah and Ustaz Daim Alhamdulillah has been given the opportunity to climb up to the Hira' Cave. I was so overwhelmed that I was there the place where our beloved Prophet Muhammad first received the Wahyu. Allahuakbar.

The cave that fit two persons inside is positioned to face the Kaabah. MasyaAllah. Allah Is The Greatest.

All in all I was very thankful that Allah give us rezqi to go to Mekah and Madinah to perform the Umrah. I pray hard that I was called again to be His guest. To perform both Hajj and Umrah. Aminnnn...













No comments: