Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Kedah & Perlis

On Sunday morning, 11.03.12, ayah called. Said Tok Wan dah takde. I looked at Abang and asked him could we go back to pay our last respect to Tok Wan. He said if I'm okay with the long journey, then it would be fine. So, off we go to Putrajaya. Me, EH, Along, Abg Wan and Isyia made our way to Perlis at 11am.

Around 5pm, we safely arrived Tok Wan's house. Ayah told us when we're on our way that Tok Wan selamat dikebumikan around 4pm. So, we waited for them to come back from graveyard before start preparing for the tahlil that night.

After tahlil, around 10.30pm, we went to Jitra. Spent our night there and the very next morning around 11am, we start our journey back to South. Before that, me and abang managed to drop by at Mak's as Kakcik and family also there.

Alhamdulillah, the journey was smooth (even though I'm quite scared every time Abg Wan speeding) and me and baby was fine. Al-Fatihah buat Tok Wan. Semoga arwah ditempatkan di kalangan hamba2Nya yang soleh. Ameen.

The next day, I went to DEMC for check up. Baby's weight 2.6kg and mama's weight 7++kg..My BP also quite high. Need to control my diet but my appetite was so great that I want to eat all the time...Help me plizzzzzzzzzzz....

Ya Allah, Kau permudahkanlah proses mengandung ini. Dan Kau permudahkanlah proses bersalin nanti. Aku memohon kepadaMu agar aku dan baby selamat dan sihat dari segi fizikal dan mental dalam proses bersalin nanti, dan seterusnya baby membesar dengan sihat dan sempurna. Jadikanlah anakku ini seorang yang soleh/solehah dan taat kepadaMu dan mama dan abahnya. Ameen Ya Rabbal A'lameen.......

No comments: