Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

29 Years @ Week 34

Alhamdulillah, 3rd March 2012, I'm 29 years old, blessed with a loving and caring husband, carrying a precious baby inside my tummy, blessed with my lovely family and dearest friends. I'm so thankful, Ya Allah. Semoga dipermudahkan proses bersalin nanti. Ameen.

Abang brought me to Italianesse for dinner to celebrate my birthday. (Initially we want to go to Chilli's, but the Q was too long. That's okay, we try our luck on 22nd March lak ye ;p). Thank you dear for the dinner. The next morning, we went to Putrajaya for our photoshoot. Jon drove us to many locations to shoot our pics with the precious little one. We went to Lakeside, Taman Botani, few Bridges and precinct 2 (Gov. Buildings). Right after that, we went to Alamanda for breakfast (errr, brunch kot), bought some Kurma Ajwa too. Then, we went to Along's. The cheeky little Isyia couldn't wait to sing me birthday song. She kept singing and said "Tiup, tiup, tiup, potong, potong, potong". Apparently there's a birthday cake for me that she chose herself. Patutlah. So, after the cake session, me and EH have to leave as we still have one more place to go before heading back home. When I asked Isyia to salam, then she said "Isyia nak satu yound (round) dgn Cik Da, satu yound ahh". Which mean she wants us to drive her one round in our car. Then I said, asked la Uncle Kamal. Then "Uncle Kamai, Isyia nak one yound dgn Uncle Kamai dgn Cik Da plish". So, one round she had. Hehe. After saying goodbye (Thanks Along & Kak Ain for the lovely gifts), we went to Puchong.

We went to Meranti Park for My Dear Warehouse sales. And we managed to grab a playpen at great price. Once we reached home, both of us set up the playpen. Abang started first. So, I missed to see how the playpen fit in a travelling bag. So afterwards, when we decide to fold it back into the bag, I still amaze on how the big playpen can be fold into a size of a golf set. Kagum kagum.

Overall, I had a great Birthday and I couldn't thanks everyone enough for all the wishes. Thanks u guys. Mmmmuah..


p/s: The wish that I waited the most, I got it @ 7.30am with a kiss. Thank you dear :D

No comments: