Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 37

Last Saturday, 24/03/12 was such a pack day. Started with ikut EH to UiTM. I was staying at the library while he's having a discussion. Actually for 15min je kot. Hehe. The library was too quite for me to handle. So, I sneaked out and kebetulan there's a carnival going on just outside the library. I mananged to grab a book and some food and drink. After a while, EH called me asking where was I. It's time to go to DEMC for check up.

Alhamdulillah, everything was fine. My BP was normal, my urine test was normal, my weight, tok sah citer la, everytime pun naik jer, tak oernah nye nak maintain or turun. Ish ish. Baby's weight increase slightly je. Kepala baby dah kat bawah tapi belum engage. DEMC is not BF friendly hospital. But they support mothers who want to fully BF. Meaning, we have to tell them earlier, so that, once the baby is delivered, they will gave it to you to BF and teach you the way to BF. Then, they will rooming in the baby with you. SO, its not too bad for the not-BF-friendly hospital, right?

Later, after accompanying my beloved husband having his lunch, I waited in the lobby for Sems to pick me up. EH went back to UiTM. Me and Sems will meet with the others at Serai's Subang Empire. The occasion? Celebrating my birthday :D Thanks you guys!

Me, Sems, Fina, Fatin , Azhar and Baby Adam have to wait for a while for the table was was full. We ordered our food first. I have Nasi Kerabu and Mixed Ice Blended (Honeydew, Lychee and can't remember another fruit..hehe). Very the sedap. Nanti kita makan kat situ nak tak Abang? Hehe. The rest have Nasi Ambang, Nasi Ulam (eh, ye ke sems?), Mee-Something (Feens, tak tau ape nama food yg ko order tu..haha) and Fatin tiru I, Nasi Kerabu ;p. For desert, since our tummy already full, we decide to have one slice of cake to share. I was given the honor to choose the desrt. I picked Walnut Torte (Ye ke nama dia tu?). Tak kisah lah apa nama dia, but it was delicious! I like! :D

After makan2, Sems can't stay a lot longer as she has another appointment to attend. So, me, Feens, Fatin and her family went to one shop to another (mostly kids shops. I think I managed to have a good two-hour walk. Thanks to them. Hehe :). By 5.30pm, EH already there to pick me up. That night, for dinner, we went to Mydin to have our fav, Nan Bread with Chicken Tandori. And I have to change my drink order from coconut drink to fresh orange as the mamak said it's not good to have coconut drink at night time. During the day its okay. Ape2 je lah En. Mamak. Hehe..
What a pack Saturday, but I enjoyed every bit of it as I spent the time with all the people I love and care.

The next day, spring clean day. We have our lunch at Tat Nasi Ayam. That evening, as I waited for my cousin with her family to come to our house, I managed to cook Ayam Masak Kurma for our dinner. She finally arrived around 8.10pm and handed to me Air Fatihah made by my aunt, Mak Lang (her mom). Thank you so much Mak Lang for the Air. Really appreciate it. And thanks Lyna for delivering the Air to me :)

I think that's all going on for my weekend. Oh ya, I managed to have my Air Kelapa on Monday after work as EH brought me to pasar malam. Thanks dear :D. Cuma cakoi (tak sure about the spellig) jer tak jumper. Huhu. Last time pegi pasar malam kat Seksyen 20 pun takde. Sajer lah tu. Hehe.

Okies, till next time. Pray for my safe delivery ye semua. Ameen.

p/s: Baby sayang, jom jumpa mama and abah ari Jumaat ni nak tak sayang? Nak dekat2 dengan birthday mama nye date tu. Hehe.

No comments: