Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jiwang?

Trying to post few entries especially on our Krabi trip, our ceremony and others. Basically the one that involve pictures to be uploaded. Since it requires deep thinking, sorting etc, which consume more time, then, i need to keep postponing. Well, I will try to update soonest possible. But in the mean time, just wording entry dulu ye. Hehe. (Somehow, feel like jiwang pulak..so, if u don't want to puke, kindly swap to another blog or simply close this site ye, hehe...)

Firstly, I would like to thank Allah The Almighty for the extra rezeki that I received recently. Alhamdulillah. Secondly, I want to congrat my cousin in Shah Alam for her newborn, Adam (I haven't pay a visit quite yet, but soon, InsyaAllah). And last but not least, I want to express my gratitude to my beloved Abang who always there for me. The one month plus we've been together under the same roof, for me, it's a blessing. The way you treated me, trying to understand me (me with my mood..haha) and the caring and all, making my love for you blooming each day. Thank you Allah for sending him as my husband. And Abang, I hope that our love, our marriage, will last forever till Heaven. Ameen Ya Rabbal A'lamin....

p/s: I know sometimes my cooking is not that tasty, but it is still edible, right? Plus, so far, no any sakit-perut-or-need-to-be-hospitalised incident tu kira not that bad lah kan? Haha. Kidding je tau..Jangan marah ye...Hihi ;p

No comments: