Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let's see...

Let's check out the list I made last time:

1) Buy Isyraf & Adam A Gift - Done :)
2) Isyia's Birthday Gift - Done..but thinking of adding one more..hmmm..
3) Car Alarm - Done, and the best part is it's only cost RM5, it's for the battery :D
4) Tyres (2 if not 4) - Done, quite expensive though..huhu
5) Car Radio - Done, same with tyres, expensive :(
6) Dry Cleaning - Not Yet...huhu
7) Baking Kuih Raya - It's more to testing the mini oven (wish I have a
microwave oven..hint2 ;p)..The result? Out of three batches, only one came out
perfectly, one "selamat" dihantar ke Mr. Bin, and another one burnt yet
survived..haha

So that makes dry cleaning pending and now I can add another things..hehe
(cocoa powder, bbq sauce, mozarella, lasagna sheet, send baju raya to tailor which i guess it's more for raya haji, skirt, pant and shoes for work, and the list go on....). Well, we all have wants but only the needs that really have to be satisfied, right. But if you have extra rezeki, then Alhamdulillah :)

p/s: All the items checked above, I was accompanied by my dearest Abang to complete the list. Thank you so much :) Really, really appreciate it :D

No comments: