A "manja" daughter to the wonderful parents, a cheeky sister to the lovely big sister & the amazing little brother & a sweet wife to the caring and loving husband & a proud mama to the amazing little daughters. Raising up my hand, forever I thank you, Ya Rabb, Ya Allah :)
Z&K...
Friday, July 8, 2011
Kari or Gulai
Last night was my first attempt to make kari or gulai daging. So here's the photos. Layan. Oh ya, I forgot to mention. It took me second time to make a decent sambal belacan. Never make one in my entire life as I'm allergic as in sneezing and all everytime I smell the belacan. But miracle-ly, I didn't sneeze or have a flu at all when I made it first and second time. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully, my allergic will be gone forever as I started to love sambal belacan as much as abang do. Hehe...
p/s: Trying to upload wedding pics. But haven't got solid time to do so...huhu
No comments:
Post a Comment