Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spaghetti

Yup, I made it! *Wide Smile*..Alhamdulillah..
As usual, I modified the recipe since we're eating alone. Dinner for two. Plus for the ingrediants, I omitted the one that we don't have at home, put less the one that him or me not quite prefer and put more the one that both of us enjoy much. So, after the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, hence my wonderful Spaghetti (Hahaha, perasan betul...konon2 nak up motivation for more cooking lah ni..hehe)...

Tadaaaa.....


One Plate of Spaghetti


From Side Angle....


And with Parmesan Cheese..Nyummy with Cally..Hehe

So, to compensate with the Cally (aka High Calorie), check out my other blog for the awesome website in assisting towards a healthy life style & weight loss. I just started today! :)

Okies, till next meal..Mata ne..

p/s: Have to start thinking how to make a healthy meal for both of us to enjoy....

1 comment:

kamxl said...

sedap seriuss :)