Z&K...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Iftar 1432H

Starting last week, I rarely cook for Iftar since we have quite a number of invitations.

AR Team: Friday, 12 Ramadhan 1432H. Kelab Shah Alam. Initially, I would want to tumpang Kak Rose. But suddenly, Midah AR asking me a favour to drive her car as she's not that familiar with the road. I accepted. So, around 5.30pm, all three of us (Lina join us too) made a move. Stucked in a traffic, one u turn (sesat sikit jer..more like sajer je nak sesat..haha) and after an hour later, we arrived at the destination. Abang reached there around 7.15pm. The food was ok. But I only ate murtabak and a bit of chicken rice. And have two bowls of chicken soup. Abang ate lamb dishes a lot. Around 9pm, we headed home with full tummy..hehe

Pak Cak's House: Saturday, 13 Ramadhan 1432H. Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang. It was my first time ever having my Iftar with Abang's relatives. Kakcik (Abang's 2nd elder sister) was there too with her hubby, Zara Junior and Haziq. Me and Abang arrived around 4.30pm. I have laksa Johor and Abang have rice. The laksa Johor was super yummy. I finished the whole bowl. Slurrppp..There're lot of kuihs too. Thanks Pak Cak and family for having us :D

ATSB Abang's Office: Tuesday, 16 Ramadhan 1432H. Glenmarie. At first, we planned that I met Abang there. Meaning that I have to drive there alone. Lucky me (hehe), Abang worked in Ampang that day. So that he will dropped by at our home first before heading to his office. So I met him there and he drove ;p. When arrived, we went straight to the surau to break our fast there with kurma and a bit of kuih and performed our solah. Afterwards, we went to a hall to have our dinner. Each table will have ATSB member and their spouse as well as anak yatim. We have rice with chicken, meat, gulai ikan masin etc. Later we even have ice cream as dessert. Nyum nyum! Around 9.15pm, without havinge to sneak to pass through the guarded gate (hehe), we make our way home... :)

Goodyear Court 10: Wednesday, 17 Ramadhan 1432H, Nuzul Quran. USJ 14. Errr, sound familiar with the venue? Yup, it's our house indeed..hehe..Now, it's our turned to held Iftar. The guests? Lancasterian Girls Batch 2006 with their spouses. There're ten adults including us and three kids. I was so nervous since it was quite some time that I cook for big crowd. Plus, the menu, nasi tomato, I haven't cook it for the pass five years. Huhu..Big Cuak!..I started preparing at 4pm. Around 5pm, the rice selamat dimasukkan dlm rice cooker. Bismillahitawakaltu'alallah..5.30pm, "tok, tok"..I opened the door. It was our first guest who didn't get lost at all to get to our doorstep without any single phone call..Hahaha..It was Ismalina aka Sems. I get her something to change and she helped me with the cooking. Thanks Sems :). Later, Feens called. She's here too. Yeay! :). My other assistant. Hehe..Jgn marah aa ;p. Thanks Feens. We prepared the salads and Ayam Masak Merah. Oh ya, Sems brought along apple and orange juice while Fina, well, Feens brought her very own Puding Laici! Cayalah! Way to go gurl! :D. Then, another "tok, tok". It's Mid and hubby and Alya and Isyraf. Yeay! It's getting merrier and merrier! Mid brought grapes (terus bawak kuar to avoid casa indah incident..hehe ;p) and mini muffin (sorry korang, terlupa nak bawak kuar pulak..ayak, casa indah incident repeated itself after all..hehe). Thanks Mid! Now, we preparing for all the pinggan mangkuk. I wished I bring all the rest from Jitra. Huhu..Then, Nura, hubby and Nana arrived with Nura's own Spagheti! Nyum nyum! Thanks Nurs!...Later, "Allahu akbar...". "Allahummalakasumtu..."...Dig in people! Hehe.."Tok tok". Last but not least our final guests, Fatin and Azhar arrived with a big fat microwave! Thanks Fatin! And Special Thanks again to all of you! Really bring back the memory of those good old days! Kalau sambung main monopoly lak after that, sure lg best. Hehe..We have good food (err, tak sure pasal nasi tomato n ayam masak merah ok ke tak..), great guests and I guess everyone enjoying each other company coz I did! And not to forget, I would also like to express my gratitude to my loving dear for the assistance in mopping, vacuuming, emptying the bin, replacing the bulb and a lot of other things. Thank you so much, Abang. Luv u! All in all, it was a superb event! It was quite a while since our last gathering. And to Fatin, semoga Allah mempermudahkan urusan pada 25 Ramadhan 1432H ini. Ameen...Next house, siapa pulak ye? Hehe. Open house please! ;p

p/s: Today, Iftar at Abang's office. This time I might have to drive alone there. Err, Abang, ari ni tak keje site kat Ampang ek? Hehe... ;p

p/p/s: Tomorrow......InsyaAllah.......

No comments: