As early as 7am, I started my beloved Kelisa engine heading to work. But something went wrong. The steering keep turned to the right. In order to keep the car go straight, I have to turn the steering hard to the left. I made a pne minute drive before decided to make a way back to the apartment. I called Abang for help immediately.
When he came down, he looked at the front-right tyre and its flat. Super flat. Huhu. Luckily we have a spare tyre. Abang open the bonnet to get the tools. Oppsyy Daisyyy.. No Jack there! Aiyoo..
So, Abang rode his bike and went to his office, get the tools and rushed back home. Unfortunately, the tool didn't fit to open the nuts. Mine too. Double Aiyoo...
Then, we decided to wait for any workshop to open. Around 10++am, Abang made a round with his bike to find the nearest workshop to our house. Later, I drove very super slowly to the shop. We asked them whether they have the right tool for the nut. But they said, they don't sell it separately. So, we ended up bought a set of new nuts that fit with the existing tool. And the flat tyre, it's not the tyre that have problem but the tube. So all in all, the cost was around RM 85.
We drove back home. And I made a decision to take a leave for the whole day :)
Next stop: Putrajaya....


No comments:
Post a Comment