So, around 6.15pm, we made a move to Putrajaya for the cheeky Isyia's Birthday celebration.
Ih ya, before that, I made Roti Jala to bring along to their house. This time, Alhamdulillah, it's an improvement I would say. Hehe...Check out the pic :)
The-Second-Attempt-Roti Jala-Kari Daging :D
The "potong cake" event was taken place right before berbuka. So that, we can eat the cake straight away later. There were around ten of us and Isyia was so excited despite of her flu. I got her 2 dresses and a puzzle. During the visit, she was attached to me all the time. While eating, there were many times that she would hold my hand and pull me to follow her. She showed me to all the balloons and said "antek". When her dad want to dukung her while she's in my arms, she refused. During "bukak hadiah" time, she asked me instead of anybody else. But I think the sweetest time was when during I having my meal, she sat on my lap, facing towards me, looked into my eyes and smile while her little hand touch my chin. Then she hugs me tightly, resting her cute little head on my shoulder. Afterwards, she put her cheek on my lips (I think for me to kiss her) and hugs me again. So warm and sweet... :)
Here's the photo of me and her. The birthday girl. Be a good muslimah ye my Sunshine Isyia :)


No comments:
Post a Comment